Crawfish boil, jambalaya, gumbo, Cajun turkey legs & frog legs – top food highlights for Southwest Cajun Fest, April 21, 2018
Apr 2, 2018
Southwest Cajun Fest returns to Chandler, AZ on Saturday, April 21, 2018, bringing delicious Cajun food for all to savor. Presented by Abita Brewing Company, the fest will run from noon – 9 p.m. , showcasing the heart and soul of New Orleans paired with Arizona fusion and flavor. Southwest Cajun Fest is an all ages event, packed with cultural festivities, food and entertainment. Festival patrons will feel transported to the southeastern region of Louisiana with a variety of food vendors serving up regional dishes including crawfish boil, jambalaya, fried gator, catfish, etouffe, lobster rolls, creole shrimp, hush puppies, red beans & rice, and more. Other highlights includes a wing, crawfish and watermelon eating competition, a kids zone, and southern style cocktails!
Participating restaurants and food purveyors include:
- Angry Crab Shack – crawfish boil, crawfish roll, Cajun turkey legs, gumbo, cornbread and Cajun bow
- Bayou Bistro – crawfish etouffee, po-boys, catfish, and shrimp
- Drive Wood Fired Grill – shrimp and sausage gumbo, Cajun lobster mac-n-cheese, Cajun street corn, BBQ tri-tip sandwiche
- Grill King – curry and jerk chicken, catfish, ribs, crab salad, red beans & rice
- Hogg Doggs – Cajun pulled pork, gumbo, polish sausage, brats, andouille, po-boys
- Honey Bear’s BBQ – fried chicken, friend catfish, shrimp etoufee, jambalaya, red beans & rice, cornbread, mac-n-cheese
- Island Sensation Cuisine – jerk chicken, catfish, red snapper, oxtail, rice and peas
- Jamburritos – Cajun BBQ, boudin, jambalaya, hot links and beignets
- Jasperz Island Fusion Cuisine – Cajun jambalaya, catfish, Cajun chicken wings, veggie bowls
- JJ’s Louisiana BBQ – gumbo, jambalaya, Cajun ribs, chicken and turkey legs, pulled pork, smoked beans, potato salad
- Lady Lynn’s – fish, chicken, shrimp and fries
- Pearson’s Catering – gator, frog legs, jambalaya, fish, chicken, shrimp, Cajun fries, coleslaw,
- Stacy’s off the Hook – BBQ pork and chicken, shrimp, hot links, hot dogs and fries
- Tee’s Concessions – lobster mac, Cajun fries, pulled pork
- Treatery – crawfish, corn, red potatoes
- White Mountain Food Co. – Jambalaya or pulled pork fries, bayou or jalapeno funnel cake
The fest will feature entertainment by Little Hurricane – a blues rock band from San Diego, and The Urban Renewal Project – a Los Angeles based group of 15 millennial musicians offering a modern funky, soulful jazz and hip-hop sound. Guest will also enjoy entertainment by Southern Drawl Band, Funkhaus Brass Band and The Hoodoo Casters.
Ticketing Options: www.southwestcajunfest.com
$10 Online Presale
$15 Day of Walk Up Pricing
$10 Veterans & Military Discount Online Presale + Day of
*Kids 12 and under receive free general admission
*General admission includes entry into the festival, access to all entertainment, zones, vendors, interactive experience and activities. Food and beverages are not included with admission.
Big Easy Lounge (21+ over only)
$65 Online Presale Only – now through 4/20/18 OR when tickets are sold out
Includes: four beers, souvenir beer bucket, unlimited water, snacks, front stage access/view, private restrooms, private seating, shaded area, entry into the festival and access to all entertainment, zones, vendors, interactive experience and activities.
VIP Pass (21+ over only)
$125 Online Presale Only – now through 4/20/18 OR when tickets are sold out
Includes: six beers, unlimited soft drinks and water, catered food throughout the day, front stage access/view, private air conditioned restrooms, private seating, shaded area, entry into the festival and access to all entertainment, zones, vendors, interactive experience and activities.