Laveen BBQ Festival returns for 67th annual celebration of bringing the community together on Saturday, February 16, 2019
Dec 13, 2018
Hosted by Laveen Community Council, the 67th annual Laveen BBQ Festival will return to Caesar Chavez Park in the heart of Laveen on Saturday, February 16, 2019 with a mission to bring the community together for delicious BBQ, cold drinks, family friendly games and live entertainment.
With continued growth in the Laveen community, the Laveen Community Council has contracted with HDE Agency, one of Arizona’s largest special event producers, to bring the Laveen BBQ Festival to a new level of success in its fundraising efforts.
Laveen Community Council is a volunteer-based Arizona 501c3 non-profit with more than 300 volunteers from the community. 100% of the money raised from Laveen BBQ Festival goes right back into the community supporting youth organizations, youth sports and scholarships.
Come join the fun and help support Laveen!
Laveen BBQ Festival Quick Facts
- Date: February 16, 2019
- Time: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: Cesar Chavez Park, 7858 S 35th Ave, Laveen, AZ 85339
- Website: www.laveenbbq.org
- Tickets: $7 GA Online Presale – 11/26/18-2/16/19 (admission only)
- $10 GA Day of – 2/16/2019 (admission only)
- $20 Family Pack* (available from 11/23/18 – 2/16/19) *Includes four general admission tickets (12 and over) with two unlimited day of play passes in the Fun Zone
- Under 12 years of age admitted for free
- Food and beverages sold separately