Tri-Tip, Brisket Mac & Cheese, BBQ Chicken Muffins, Bacon Wrapped Kabobs, BBQ Loaded Nachos, Frog Legs & Hog Fries Top Food Highlights at 102.5 KNIX Great American Barbeque & Beer Festival on March 30th in Downtown Chandler
Mar 13, 2019
Celebrating a decade of delicious family fun in Downtown Chandler, the 102.5 KNIX Great American Barbeque & Beer Festival returns on Saturday, March 30, 2019 at Dr. AJ Chandler Park, 178 E. Commonwealth Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225. General admission tickets are still available at all valley Bashas’ locations for $10, online for $15 and at the gate day of for $20. Admission includes access to the event, music, activities, and vendors. Food and beverages are sold separately.
With the support of 102.5 KNIX, the festival will feature country music on dual stages across the main lawn for continuous live performances throughout the day. The lineup includes a variety of top country music superstars, including Russell Dickerson, Dylan Scott, Jimmie Allen and Riley Green.
Event highlights include an expanded kids zone, petting zoo, carnival games, eating competitions, over 100 food and merchandise vendors, a march madness lounge and lawn games. But no food festival would be complete without an amazing lineup of delicious grub to enjoy!
This year’s featured restaurants, food trucks and vendors include:
- Awesomesauce Bowls – Variety of bowls including Elote, Asian Rice, Buffalo, BBQ and Jacked Up Veggie
- Bama BBQ 4 Ever – Brisket Mac & Cheese, BBQ Nachos, Smoked Rib Tips and Chopped Chicken Sandwiches
- Berry Kabobs – Strawberry and Banana kabobs dipped in chocolate and frozen cheesecake
- Dang Brother Pizza – BBQ Chicken, Boring Cheese, Sexy Pepperoni and Margherita Pizza
- Drivewood Fired Grill – Tri-Tip Sandwiches, Street Tacos, BBQ Mac, Quesadillas
- El Jefe Tacos – Nachos, Tacos & Burgers
- Elmers Tacos – Carne Asada, Green Chili & Bean Burritos, Tacos & Quesadillas
- Farmboy American Fare – Pork, Brisket, Ribs, Tri-Tip, Ice Cream, Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes and Deep Fried Oreos
- Firehouse Concessions – Kettle Corn & Shaved Ice
- Floridino’s Pizza & Pasta – BBQ Chicken or Pork Muffins, Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza Muffins, Pizza Cookies
- Grill King – Ribs, Rib Tips, Turkey Legs, Pulled Pork, Hot Links, Brisket, Catfish, Beans, Coleslaw, Mac & Cheese
- Honey Bears BBQ – Pulled Pork, Beef Brisket, Shredded Chicken, Ribs, Hot Links, Hot Dogs, BBQ Beans, Coleslaw, Mac & Cheese, Cobbler and Pie
- Just Cruisin’ Food Truck – Waffles, Tamales, Churros, Shaved Ice
- JJ’s Louisiana BBQ – Pulled Pork, Rib Tips, Chicken, Hot Links and Brisket
- Krazy Nuts – Cinnamon roasted almonds and cashews
- Norah’s Sweet Potato Pies – Variety of pies – Sweet Potato, Apple, Peach
- Pinnacle Peak Pie Company – Key Lime Pie Bars
- Pearson’s Catering – Catfish, Chicken, Shrimp, Gator Bites, Frog Legs, Hush Puppies, Jambalaya, Po Boys, and Oysters
- Porkopolis – Brisket Burnt Ends and Pulled Pork Tacos
- Stacy’s Off Da Hook – BBQ Waffles, Loaded Nachos, Tacos, Brisket, Pulled Pork, Chicken, Turkey, St. Louis Style Ribs and Rib Tips
- Space Scoops – Italian Shaved Ice\
- The Hitchin Post – Brisket, Pork, Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken and Bacon Wrapped Kabobs, Loaded Potatoes, Nachos and Fries, BBQ Chicken Wings and Buffalo Chicken Wings and
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Tom’s BBQ – St. Louis Style Ribs, Burnt Ends, Rib Tips, Pulled Pork Sandwich, BBQ Nachos, Mac & Cheese
- Trapp Haus BBQ – Brisket Mac & Cheese, Ribs, Philly Crack
- Vet’s Gone Hog Wild – Pulled Pork, Brisket, Chicken, Ribs, Mac & Cheese, Hog Frie
- West Alley BBQ – Pulled Pork, Chicken and Smoked Sausage Sandwiches, BBQ Ribs
- Wash all that delicious food down with beer and spirits provided by Coors Light, Sol Beer, SanTan Brewing Company, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Deep Eddy Vodka, El Jimador Tequila, Henry’s Hard Sparking and Treasury Wine Estates.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.chandlerbbq.com.
The 102.5 KNIX Great American Barbeque & Beer Festival Quick Facts
- Date: March 30, 2019
- Time: 12-10 p.m.
- Location: Dr. AJ Chandler Park, 178 E. Commonwealth Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Website: www.chandlerbbq.com
Admission: GENERAL ADMISSION
- $15 presale online
- $20 day of at the gate
- Kids 12 and under will receive free general admission
Military & First Responder Discount tickets may be purchased for $15 each at the gate only. Photo identification is required for discount. Offer limited to 4 tickets per qualified purchaser.
Food & beverage sold separately.
VIP IS SOLD OUT