Who Makes the Best Burgers in Arizona? You’re the Judge at Burger Battle on March 23, 2018 in Scottsdale
Feb 27, 2018
Whether they’re fresh off the backyard grill or all jazzed up with gourmet toppings, burgers are one of the most delicious things to eat! Presented by Budweiser, the Scottsdale League for the Arts is bringing back the ultimate in burger supremacy competitions with Burger Battle. Held on Friday, March 23, 2018 at the Scottsdale Waterfront, guests will enjoy sampling their way through locally made burgers from 17 of the valley’s best. Then, vote for your favorite burger and wash it all down with ice cold beer.
Participating restaurants include:
- Asadero Cocina & Cantina
- Aioli Gourmet Burger
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company
- Bevvy Food & Drink
- BombAZ Grill
- Casino Arizona
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
- The District
- HandCut Burgers and ChopHouse
- Four Peaks Brewing Company
- Handlebar Diner
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa
- Joe’s Midnight Run
- Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill
- SuperFarm SuperTruck
- Tavern Americana
- Offering dessert options:
- Lulu’s Sorbetto
- Udder Delights
Burger Battle Quick Facts
- When: March 23, 2018
- Price: $65-$85 (GA & VIP available)
- Time: 6 p.m. for VIP / 7 p.m. for GA
- Tickets: www.ScottsdaleFest.org
- Where: Scottsdale Waterfront at Southbridge 4420 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- What: All admissions to Burger Battle include unlimited burger tastings, fries, shakes, ice cold beer, lawn games and live entertainment.
- Who: This is a 21+ event, only.
In addition to the People’s Choice for best burger, a panel of culinary experts and local celebrities will taste their way through the grills and select the Judge’s Choice Award winner. Two lucky chefs will win the golden ticket to compete in the World Food Championships in November. This year’s judges panel includes local food writer, Diana Brandt from Arizona Foodie, chef Christopher Nicosia of SASSI, Suzanne Clark with the World Food Championships and Jimmy Q – your 12 News weather anchor. Serving as the evening’s emcee will be Lina De Florias, weekend anchor of “Good Morning Arizona”.